Select Page

Category: Ukrainian Catholics

Differing political views part of parish development in Northeast Minneapolis

On August 17, 1913, Ukrainian Catholics gathered in northeast Minneapolis to celebrate. After two weeks of delays due to sick priests, Archbishop John Ireland had finally arrived to bless the cornerstone of St. Constantine Catholic Church at Sixth and University avenues. After the formal event, the priests retired to the rectory and the parishioners gathered at a local cultural hall for festivities.

Read More
Loading

Recent Comments

    Archives

    Categories